These Items Qualify for the “PETA-Approved Vegan” Logo:
- Home Furnishings
Note: If your company is seeking certification for cosmetics, personal-care products, or household-cleaning products, please apply to PETA’s Global Beauty Without Bunnies program instead.
Companies Have a Lot of Flexibility in Applying the Logo:
- It can be used on any vegan product (for example, a pair of shoes), even if the item is part of a collection that also includes nonvegan products.
- It can be used for a vegan collection.
- It can be used to certify an entire brand.
Use of the logo is flexible but not transferable. It can only be used by the authorized company, not a third party.
Authorized Companies Can Use the Logo in the Following Places:
- On products
- On marketing materials and signage
- On product labels, hangtags, and packaging
- In brochures and other printed materials
- On webpages where vegan items are listed
- On social media channels
- On trade show displays
- In news releases
- In commercials and promotional videos
Authorized companies have a lot of autonomy in deciding how to use the logo—but it can be used to promote only vegan items, of course.
- Click the “APPLY NOW” button after this section.
- Complete the questionnaire and statement of assurance.
- A team member will review your application and contact you within a few business days.
- A team member will contact you with steps on doing this after your application is received.
- For questions regarding manufacturers and suppliers, please see our FAQs.
The PETA Foundation will review your statements of assurance and questionnaire (which make up your application) and contact you if we have any questions.
- If your application is accepted, execute our Certification Mark License Agreement.
- Please pay the annual certification fee.
The annual certification fee is determined by your company’s estimated annual revenue:
|Annual Revenue||Annual Certification Fee|
|Up to $15,000||$250|
Companies located in India: Please see the INR annual certification fee structure here.
- You will receive our Style Guide and Overview, in which we outline the many ways you may use the logo and provide links to download logo options.
- If requested, you can also receive a certificate.
Unlock Our Guide To Vegan Suppliers and Manufacturers When You Apply!
Submitting an application does not confer authorization to use the “PETA-Approved Vegan” logo until the application is approved and permission is granted.